Scott’s massive body of research, training, and education includes the following:
- Paid research on the multistate taxation rules with Deloitte, including Public Law, 86-272, which is being reviewed by MTC.gov. Learn more here about potential changes.
- He was involved in the MTC.gov workgroup on sales tax nexus requirements state-by-state after the 2018 U.S. Supreme Court case Wayfair vs. South Dakota.
- Advanced webinars with top sales and local tax experts, numerous webinars, Zoom training, and a special guest speaker at different e-commerce events for sales tax compliance.
- His 24 years of experience with entity formation, the multistate taxation rules, and many relationships with top CPAs and U.S. tax attorneys have helped make him and his team the go-to resource for U.S. expansion on Walmart, Amazon, a Shopify store, and other e-commerce marketplaces.
- A guest speaker on numerous podcasts, radio shows, and events for asset protection and sales tax strategies.